Elite Endless Pool
Stroke Training System
For the highest caliber swimmers, our Endless Pool Elite offers the fastest, smoothest swim current available in any swimming machine. With a standard swim area of 8'W x 14'L x 39"D (2.44m x 4.27m x 1m) - custom sizes and depths available - and two custom designed propellers operated by a single remote control, the Elite challenges even the finest swimmers.
The custom designed 24" x 21" outlet produces a flow of water that is wider, deeper and smoother than our standard system. By mount- ing the two propellers on either side of the long return channels the water travels further before it enters the propulsion housing giving it more time to straighten, thereby producing an ultra-smooth current.
Endless Pool Elite Specifications:
- Swim area: 7' x 12' to 10' x 16'
- Water depth: 39" standard, up to 6'
- Workout station: multiple workout stations and seating (42" model)
- Water capacity: 2,000 gallons to 6,000 gallons
- Water quality: NSF Approved Water Suction Outlet, Main Drain, Skimmer, VGB 2008 Secondary Suction, ETL Listed High Efficiency Pump, UL listed In-Line UV Sanitizer, NSF Approved 75 sft. Cartridge Filter, 4kW Electric Heater
- Swim current: 24" wide, 21" deep
- Resistance Current: 7.5 hp
- Construction: galvanized steel panels, 60 mil PVC membrane
- Coping: aluminum, synthetic, bullnose, wood receiver, optional
- Skirting: synthetic wood siding, optional
- Therapy jets: 4 jets, optional
- Lighting: 2 underwater lights, optional
- Cover: solar blanket, manual or automatic security covers, optional
- Stairs: corners step, full-depth stairs, optional